Facebook TV

Sally Swan, School Nurse
Sally Swan, School Nurse

Useful Links:

Allergy Awareness

Texas Dept. of State Health Services

Measles Information

Food Allergy Policy



Pertussis Fact Sheet


Immunization Requirements


For information on how to file an exemption with our school district, please click on the Texas Department of State Health Services logo to be routed to their website.




If you need to send medication to school for your child, please print the form below or have the campus secretary print it for you.  Complete it and send the form to school along with your child's medication.  If you have any questions, please contact me at 806-659-2565, EXT 1907

*Medication Form*





 Frequently Asked Questions
Student Consent Form
 Adult Consent Form